Econ720 -- Lutz Hendricks -- UNC -- Department of
Econ720: Advanced Macroeconomic Theory (PhD)
Fall 2017. Prof. Lutz Hendricks. UNC
OLG Models, Infinite horizon, discrete time, Infinite horizon, continuous time, Growth, Stochastic growth, Heterogeneous Agents, Search and Matching
- Midterm answers are posted here.
- Final exam: Tuesday, Dec–12, 9am, Gardner 8. Note that this date has changed (switched with Econ770).
- Sep–21 (Thu): No class (will schedule makeup class)
- Oct–10 (Tue): Midterm: Material covered: up to (not including) phase diagrams.
- Oct–19 (Thu): Fall break
- Nov–23 (Thu): Thanksgiving
- Aug–22 (Tue): Modern macro, Here we talk about methods: how to set up a general equilibrium model and characterize its equilibrium.
Infinite Horizon, Discrete Time Models
Infinite Horizon, Continuous Time Models
Search and Matching