Lutz Hendricks - UNC - Department of
Econ520 - Advanced Macroeconomic Theory
Spring 2017 - Prof. Lutz Hendricks
- The final exam date is Fri, May 5, at noon (in the usual class room)
- Material covered:
Short run through end of class.
- Not covered:
Asset pricing (because this was taught by our TA).
- Format: Similar to the midterm and to previous exams.
- Time: 90 minutes.
- If you have questions, I will be available during exam week (by appointment and during regular office hours).
- Remember that the term paper is due on the last day of classes (email a pdf file, please).
- We WILL have class on April 20. Bennett Kobos will talk about asset pricing.
- Important: you must have passed Intermediate Macroeconomics to register for this course.
- Slides will be updated as the course progresses.
Syllabus | Math review problems | Tips for taking exams
Economic growth - Short run - Medium run - Open economy - Expectations
- Mar–02 (Thu): Midterm: Material covered: TBA
- Mar–14 (Tue): Spring break
- Mar–16 (Thu): Spring break